Sunday, August 2, 2009

A9.THE BRIDEAU ISSUE

A9.:

Darce Fardy to me
Jul 13 Reply


Hi:

I guess you now understand what I was talking about in my TCH piece. I'm encouraged by Premier Dexter's willingness to address the long wait times... I hope the government will also heed my appeal to make the process more informal.

One piece of advice... get to your MLA and show him the contents of your email. Keep the pressure on.

Unfortunately that's about all we can do.. make noise and make nuisances of ourselves. One thing we can't do is give up.

Please keep me in the loop.

Check out our website www.nsrighttoknow.ca and find out what we are about. You might want to join our efforts by becoming a member. Although fees are voluntary we appreciate it when a new member can send a $10.00 joining fee.

My hope some day is to acquire some funding to allow us to get around the province to spread the word.

Look me up if you are ever in Halifax...

Darce Fardy

President
Right to Know Coalition of Nova Scotia
902 422 1481
www.nsrighttoknow.ca
darce@eastlink.ca

No comments: